The half day rally course is designed to teach the drivers the basic skills for loose surface rally driving. You will learn to do handbrake turns, power slides and Scandinavian flicks along with learning how to control the car in under steer and over steer. You will be able to get the most out of this experience due to the great instruction on hand from our great instructors.
Purchase a gift voucher which is valid for 10 months or call to book direct onto a date.
Arrival and safety briefing
Learning basic rally skills
Sessions on the special rally stage
Certificate of completion of the event
Coffee available throughout the experience
This is a half day and you will be able to choose time slots either in the morning or in the afternoon.
Maximum weight is 18 stone, height is 6ft 6 inches and you must hold a full driving license. The price for this experience is for 1 person but you may wish to book in more. This experience is on a 5. 1 customer to car ratio.
Severe weather may cause a delay or cancelation. Refer to terms and conditions for details
This experience is available on weekdays and weekends. The course run from January to December, please call us for availbility.
Accident damage indemnity: Reduces the potential cost of accident damage from £500 to £0 and is available to purchase for £15 per driver per day. Please note that if you require this accident damage indemnity it can be paid on arrival. Spectators - Spectators are welcome on the understanding that they sign a declaration of indemnity and on payment of £10 fee per person on arrival. Spectators will have the opportunity for Rally hot rides subject to cost and availability.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
Drive three supercars for a driving experience around the purpose built track at Bovingdon airfield in Hertfordshire. Experience 24 laps of blood pumping driving. The perfect gift for fans of supercars.