Double Supercar Blast with High Speed Passenger Ride
A last-minute Christmas deal on our Supercar double blast! We have thrown in a free high-speed passenger ride to enjoy after you have driven your favourite two supercars. Will leave you wondering if you will ever drive something as incredible again?
Begin your event with a safety briefing then take the driving seat and let your instructor talk you through techniques to get your best lap time in each car. Finish with a high-speed ride in a sports saloon to leave you wondering how its possible to be that good a driver!
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available Friday. You can upgrade to book a Saturday for £25.00.
Welcome and registration.
First Session: 3 lap drive in Supercar 1
Second Session: 3 lap drive in Supercar 2
High speed passenger ride
Car choices includes Ferrari 360, Porsche 911, Lamborghini Gallardo, Aston Martin DB9, Nissan GTR and Audi R8.
Please allow to be at the venue for up to 2 hours at the venue
You must hold a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads. The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 4'11” – 6’6” and weight below 17 stone. Please check before you book that you meet the requirements. You can upgrade to a Saturday date for £25. 00.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Selected Fridays from March to November. Selected Saturday dates are available if the upgrade fee is paid.
There will be the opportunity to buy still photos on the day, prices starting at £15.
A damage waiver will be offered to all participants during the sign in process. The participant is not covered for damage unless they take out this waiver, and could be liable for an excess of up to £5000 per vehicle. The cost of the waiver is £25 for 1 car and £5 for every other car driven and will cover you for accidental damage costs. It will not cover damage caused as a result of the driver wilfully disobeying the instructor or wilfully driving outside the limits imposed.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.