The platinum car range at Goodwood includes some of the World's best and most exotic Supercars. With our thrill package you get to choose one from a list of four cars to drive for 2 laps of Goodwood Racing Circuit. Steeped in Racing History, you'll be sharing tarmac with driving legends gone by at one of the UK's most prestigious Motorsport venues.
We have introduced this platinum experience at the reduced price of £105.00 (RRP £139.00)
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date. A £20 upgrade fee is required to book a weekend date.
Welcome, Introduction and Safety Briefing
4.8 miles driving chosen Supercar (2 laps)
Cars to choose from at all venues include: Audi R8 V10 Plus, Mclaren 570, Lamborghini Performante and the Ferrari 458 Italia.
You will be at the venue for approx 1.5 hours.
In order to take part, drivers must have and produce their booking confirmation and a driving licence which allows them to legally drive on UK roads.
Customers must arrive at their booking location 1 hour before their drive time and if late may forfeit their booking.
The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 153 - 198cm and weight below 17 stone.
Drivers must be able to understand instructions given to them in English.
Please check before you book that you meet these requirements.
Severe Weather may cause the event to be delayed or postponed.
Dates for Goodwood are extremely limited. Please check the availability with us before ordering a gift voucher. Weekend dates require a £20 upgrade unless prepaid.
You can pre-order a photo package for £25 once you have put this voucher in your basket. An optional collision damage waiver will be offered to you at registration on the day and starts at £25 for one vehicle with a supplement of £5 per extra vehicle after that.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.