The Double Supercar and Rally Driving Experience sees you driving 2 supercars around a race track followed by powersliding your way around a loose surface rally stage in a Subaru Impreza. Cars to choose from include, Aston Martin, Audi R8, Ferrari California, Porsche 911, Ariel Atom, Lamborghini and a (Nissan GTR, York Only)
Elvington in North Yorkshire, Blyton Park in Lincolnshire
Purchase a 10 month open gift voucher or book onto an available date.
Welcome, sign and safety briefing
4 laps driving chosen supercar 1
4 laps driving chosen supercar 2
Briefing on rally techniques
6 laps on the loose surface rally stage.
Certifacte on completion of event
Cars to choose from are Aston Martin, Audi R8, Ferrari California, Porsche 911 and Lamborghini and the Nissan GTR
Please allow up 3 hours at the venue.
You must hold a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads. The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 120 - 190cm and weight below 18 stone. Please check before you book that you meet the requirements.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Selected weekend dates between March and November
Like most experiences you could be liable for the insurance excess for any damage caused to the vehicles and this can be expensive. When you sign on for your experience you will be offered a Damage Waiver for the cost of £20.00 to cover you driving any amount of vehicles for your event, full terms and conditions will be given to you on the day. Photos can be purchased on the day from £15.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.