Choose your favourite supercar at East Fortune Race Circuit in East Lothian, Scotland. With the superb choice of either an Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Audi R8 V10 Spyder, Ferrari California, Lamborghini Huracan, Lotus Elise S1 race car or a Nissan GT-R. Which will you decide to drive 3 laps in?
Welcome arrival & sign on
3 miles driving your chosen supercar
Choose from a range of supercars including the Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Audi R8 V10 Spyder (manual), Ferrari California, Lamborghini Huracan, Lotus Elise S1 Race Car and a Nissan GTR. Car choice is not guaranteed.
Please allow 1 hour at the venue.
The optional collision damage waiver can be purchased on the day at registration at a cost of £25. High-speed passenger rides in guest cars are available to purchase on the day.
East Fortune Race Circuit, Scotland.
You can order a 10-month open gift voucher or select any available date.
Car models are chosen on the day and are subject to availability. Minimum age 12-years-old. Minimum height 5' 0", maximum height 6' 4". Maximum weight 18 stone. Please check the driver meets these requirements before you book. Drivers must bring photo ID with them on the day which matches the name on the voucher/confirmation.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details.
Selected weekend dates in the spring and summer (usually one back to back Saturday and Sunday per month).
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.