On Arrival you will have a briefing to inform you of the day's events, driving techniques and safety. Once you have met your instructor you will taken to the vehicles for the first part of your day. Your instructor will demonstrate how to drive the cars and get the most out of your driving experience. Now its your turn to show your instructor what you are made of. Your experience day will finish with a high speed passenger ride, driven by your instructor at professional rally speeds.
The Experience is held at Castle Combe Circuit, Castle Combe, Chippenham, Wiltshire.
You can order a 10-month open Gift Voucher or select any available date.
Passenger Instruction Laps
Driving Analysis laps
High Speed Passenger Rally Laps
You need to allow up to 3 hours at the venue
You must hold a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads. The restrictions for all the vehicles and equipment are height between 120 - 200cm and weight below 18 stone. Please check before you book that you meet the requirements.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
The Experience runs at various times throughout the day on selected Saturdays and Weekdays throughout the year.
Still Photo: From £20.00 on the day
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
Drive three supercars for a driving experience around the purpose built track at Bovingdon airfield in Hertfordshire. Experience 24 laps of blood pumping driving. The perfect gift for fans of supercars.