The Fabulous four driving experience is new for 2015. Drive no less than four amazing supercars at Castle Combe, the premier racing circuit in Wiltshire. Choose from heavyweights such as the Ferrari 430, Aston Martin V8 Vantage and many more.
You can purchase a 10 month open gift voucher or book onto an available date.
Arrival and sign on
Circuit demonstration driven by the instructor (standard car)
3 laps driving supercar 1
3 laps driving supercar 2
3 laps driving supercar 3
3 laps driving supercar 4
High speed passenger ride in a sports saloon.
Cars to choose from include the Ariel Atom, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Audi R8, Ferrari 430, Lamborghini Gallardo and Porsche 997 Turbo.
Please allow up to 3 hours at the venue
Drivers must be 17 or over with a full driving license and be legal to drive on the UK roads. Min height 5ft, max height 6ft 4". Max weight 18 stone. Please check the driver meets these requirements before you book.
Severe weather may cause the event to be delayed or postponed.
Selected dates between spring and late Autumn
Still Photos are available from £25.00 (pay on the day only). During registration you will be offered an optional damage waiver for the cost of £25.00 to cover you driving any amount of vehicles on the day. Full terms and conditions for this will be given to you on the day (this does not apply to junior experiences or passenge rides).
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.