Treat your staff with a fun filled 45 minute Go Karting Endurance race at the iconic Buckmore Park karting circuit. This experience will have the team competing against one and other for 45 straight minutes where concentration is as much of a factor as speed. There is a podium for the top three drivers so this is sure to bring out the competitive streak in all taking part. All events are professionally run with a dedicated NKA race director. All equipment will be supplied and additional drivers, meeting space and lunch options can be added at additional cost.
This voucher is valid for 10 months. Cost is based on 15 drivers.
If you wish to book more drivers please call the office (max number of drivers up to 35)
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
Suit up in race gear, overalls, gloves, helmets and rib protectors
Use of the international circuit
10 minute practice
45 minute Endurance Race
Presentation ceremony and trophies for the top 3 drivers
Computerised lap timing and individual printouts.
Total event management by NKA Race Director
Please allow up to an hour and a half at the venue
No license required Minimum age of 18 Minimum height 4ft 10" Max height of 6ft 5" Max weight of 18 stone
In the case of the event being cancelled due to severe weather conditions you will be offered alternative dates. Unfortunately no refunds can be given in this instance,
Selected weekdays and weekends from February - November
Lunch option and meeting space can be included at an additional cost. Please enquirer with a member of the call centre.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.