Drive the incredible turbo-charged Toyota Supra on the purpose-built track in Hertfordshire. This amazing car is in the iconic yellow and has the Fast and Furious livery made famous in the movies. After arriving at the venue you will go through a drivers safety briefing learning about driving etiquette. Then you will be taken around the track to get familiar with the layout and racing lines. After this, you will receive a high-speed passenger ride in one of our high-performance cars. Once you have composed yourself, you will then have over 600bhp at your disposal on your 10 lap experience.
Gift vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. Booking a weekend date requires a £50 upgrade fee.
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
3 Sighting laps
1 high-speed passenger lap
10 laps driving
Please allow up to an hour at the venue.
Full UK or International drivers license is required to partake in this experience. You will need to present the license on the day, photocopies will not be accepted. Min height 5'0" | Max height 6'2" | Max weight of 18 stone | Max age 75. Glasses must be worn if necessary. If you wish to book a weekend date you must pay a £50 surcharge per driver. When ordering a voucher or booking a date for Bovingdon Experiences you also agree to the additional Bovingdon Terms and Conditions
In the instance of severe weather such as Snow, ice or dense fog your event may get cancelled and you will be offered an alternative date for your experience. Please refer to the events team s terms and conditions.
Selected weekday dates from January-December. Weekends run on selected Saturdays but require a £50 surcharge to book unless pre-paid.
Extra laps and passenger laps can be purchased on the day. Optional Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) can be purchased on the day for £35. Without CDW drivers will be liable to pay the insurance excess on any vehicle they damage.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.