Drive three Supercars from a range that covers both high performance, exotic and classic cars. At the Hertfordshire venue, the team of highly skilled instructors will make sure you get the most out of the experience with the top-class instruction that will see you enjoy 4 laps in each of your chosen Supercars. After a drivers briefing covering driving techniques, you will then head out with an instructor who will show you the racing lines followed with a high-speed passenger ride. Then it's your turn in behind the wheel for four mouth-watering laps of the specially designed track layout.
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
3 track sighting laps
1 high speed passenger ride with instructor
4 laps in chosen supercar 1
4 laps in chosen supercar 2
4 laps in chosen supercar 3
Cars to choose from the Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Bentley Continental GT, Audi R8, Porsche GT2, TVR T350, Mitsubishi Evo X, Subaru Impreza WRX STI, BMW M3, Fast and Furious R34 Skyline and Lotus Evora. Whilst you can suggest the cars that you would like to drive when you book, you actually pick them on the day and they are all subject to availability.
Please allow up to an hour and 30 minutes at the venue.
Extra laps and passenger laps can be purchased on the day. Optional collision damage waiver (CDW) can be purchased on the day for £25. Without CDW drivers will be liable to pay the insurance excess on any vehicle they damage.
Bovingdon Airfield in Hertfordshire.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. Saturday dates can be booked for a £50 upgrade fee.
Full UK or International drivers license is required to partake in this experience
You will need to present the license on the day, photocopies will not be accepted
Min height 5'0"
Max height 6'2"
Max weight of 18 stone
Max age 75
Glasses must be worn if necessary
If you wish to book a weekend date you must pay a £50 surcharge per driver
Vehicle choice is not guaranteed, but if any vehicle is not available on the day for any reason, the events team will ensure you get to drive the most suitable replacement they can offer
In the case of severe weather your event may be delayed or postponed. In this instance you will be offered alternative dates. No refund will be offered.
Selected weekday dates from January-December. Weekends run on selected Saturdays but require a £50 surcharge to book unless pre-paid.
Our ethos is that your 'experience' should begin from the moment you first browse the site and we can deliver this because of:
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.