If you had to choose one car to drive which would it be? Would you go for the raging bull the Lamborghini Gallardo, or maybe you'd prefer the suaveness that the Aston Martin has to offer, or if you're feeling brave why not choose the Nissan GTR? Whichever car you choose you will not be disappointed. After an arrival and sign on you will be given a safety briefing where you will learn about driving etiquette, positioning, and safety. Then it's out onto the track for two sighting laps of the circuit followed by one high-speed passenger ride and then 4 laps driving in your chosen supercar.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. Weekend dates can be booked for a £50 upgrade fee.
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
Instructor driven sighting laps in a performance car
High-speed passenger ride in a performance car
4 laps driving your chosen supercar.
Cars to choose from include, Nissan GTR, Lamborghini Gallardo, Aston Martin, Audi R8, Toyota Supra, Ford Mustang, Porsche GT2, Mitsubishi EVO X, Subaru Impreza WRX STi, BMW M3.
“Whilst you can suggest the cars that you would like to drive when you book, you actually pick them on the day and they are all subject to availability”
Please allow up to an hour at the venue.
Full UK or International drivers license is required to partake in this experience. You will need to present the license on the day, photocopies will not be accepted. Min height 5'0" | Max height 6'2" | Max weight of 18 stone | Max age 75. Glasses must be worn if necessary. If you wish to book a weekend date you must pay a £50 surcharge per driver. When ordering a voucher or booking a date for Bovingdon Experiences you also agree to the additional Bovingdon Terms and Conditions.
In the case of severe weather, your event may be delayed or postponed. In this instance, you will be offered alternative dates. No refund will be offered.
Selected weekday dates from Jan-December. Weekends run on selected Saturdays but require a £50 surcharge to book unless pre-paid.
Extra laps and passenger laps can be purchased on the day. Optional Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) can be purchased on the day for £25. Without CDW drivers will be liable to pay the insurance excess on any vehicle they damage.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
Drive two super fast cars at Blyton Park with the Double Supercar Blast driving experience. Experience the raw power of the Lamborghini Gallardo or the sleekness of the Ferrari 430 as you take your chosen supercar around the twists and turns of the Lincolnshire circuit. Gift vouchers available and are valid for 10 months.