Drive a range of four supercars on a driving thrill around our purpose built track in Hertfordshire. Which cars will you choose is the question you'll be asking yourself as you come face to face with some of the best-loved supercars. With circuit familiarisation laps with an instructor showing you the best racing lines, you will then get to drive 8 laps in each of your chosen cars.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. Weekend dates can be booked for a £50 upgrade fee.
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety and techniques briefing
Familiarisation laps with an instructor
High-speed passenger ride
8 laps driving car 1
8 laps driving car 2
8 laps driving car 3
8 laps driving car 3
Cars to choose from; Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Bentley Continental GT, Audi R8, Porsche GT2, TVR T350, Mitsubishi Evo X, Subaru Impreza WRX STI, BMW M3, Lamborghini Gallardo, Fast and Furious Toyota Supra, Fast and Furious R34 Skyline and Lotus Evora. Whilst you can suggest the cars that you would like to drive when you book, you actually pick them on the day and they are all subject to availability.
Please allow up to 90mins at the venue including driver safety briefing.
Full UK or International drivers license is required to partake in this experience
You will need to present the license on the day, photocopies will not be accepted
Min height 5'0"
Max height 6'2"
Max weight of 18 stone
Max age 75
Glasses must be worn if necessary
If you wish to book a weekend date you must pay a £50 surcharge per driver
Vehicle choice is not guaranteed, but if any vehicle is not available on the day for any reason, the events team will ensure you get to drive the most suitable replacement they can offer
In the case of severe weather, your event may be delayed or postponed. In this instance, you will be offered alternative dates. No refund will be offered.
Selected weekday dates from January-December. Weekends run on selected Saturdays but require a £50 surcharge to book unless pre-paid.
Extra laps and passenger laps can be purchased on the day. Optional collision damage waiver (CDW) can be purchased on the day for £35. Without CDW drivers will be liable to pay the insurance excess on any vehicle they damage.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
See how the pros do it with the double supercar passenger ride. Choose two cars you want to be driven in and then sit back and be taken around the circuit for 4 laps in each. Book a date online or buy a gift voucher.
A driving experience in the stunning Ferrari 458 at Prestwold Hall. Driving the Ferrari 458 is pure pleasure and the acceleration will leave your jaw in your lap. Book a gift voucher with Trackdays.co.uk