The five supercar blast offers you the chance to drive a range of cars that cover both supercars and performance cars at the purpose-built track at Bovingdon in Hertfordshire. Enjoy 4 laps in a selection of cars that include the Lamborghini Gallardo, Fast & Furious Toyota Supra and many more. After your arrival at the venue, you will go through the sign on procedure and then be given a drivers safety briefing. Next, the instructor will give sighting laps of the track, where they will impart valuable knowledge of the best way to get around the track. After the demo, you will be then given a white-knuckle high-speed passenger ride which will have you on the edge of your seat. The excitement doesn't stop there now it's your turn to drive your chosen supercars for four laps of the track with the instructor beside you making sure you get the best out of each of the cars.
Vouchers are valid for 10 months from the date of purchase. Saturday dates can be booked for a £50 upgrade fee.
Arrival and sign on
Drivers safety briefing
Instructor driven demonstration laps
High-speed passenger ride
4 laps in chosen car 1
4 laps in chosen car 2
4 laps in chosen car 3
4 laps in chosen car 4
4 laps in chosen car 5
Cars to choose from include; Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Bentley Continental GT, Audi R8, Porsche GT2, TVR T350, Mitsubishi Evo X, Subaru Impreza WRX STI, BMW M3, Lamborghini Gallardo. Fast and Furious Toyota Supra.
“Whilst you can suggest the cars that you would like to drive when you book, you actually pick them on the day and they are all subject to availability”
Please allow up to 3 hours at the venue.
Full UK or International drivers license is required to partake in this experience. You will need to present the license on the day, photocopies will not be accepted. Min height 5'0" | Max height 6'2" | Max weight of 18 stone | Max age 75. Glasses must be worn if necessary. If you wish to book a weekend date you must pay a £50 surcharge per driver. When ordering a voucher or booking a date for Bovingdon Experiences you also agree to the additional Bovingdon Terms and Conditions
In the case of severe weather, your event may be delayed or postponed. In this instance, you will be offered alternative dates. No refund will be offered.
Selected weekday dates from January-December. Weekends run on selected Saturdays but require a £50 surcharge to book unless pre-paid.
Extra laps and passenger laps can be purchased on the day. Optional collision damage waiver (CDW) can be purchased on the day for £25. Without CDW drivers will be liable to pay the insurance excess on any vehicle they damage.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.
Experience a drive in the powerhouses of the performance car world the Subaru Impreza STi and the Mitsubishi Evo X. Renowned as some of the best rally cars ever built these 2 are now yours to drive with the Subaru v Mitsubishi Driving Experience. Gift vouchers and date bookings available.