Take charge of the iconic Ferrari 430 Challenge, a one of it's kind in the UK. Bring the sensation of Le Mans to your finger tips as you hit the start button and hear the 550bhp bellowing from the 4.3litre V8. After a drivers safety briefing, you will be shown the course layout with an instructor driving. Now you know the course it's time to get in behind the wheel of the breathtaking Ferrari 430 Challenge for 10 mind blowing laps.
Order an open gift voucher or book directly onto an available date.
Arrival and registration
Drivers safety briefing
4 sighting laps in sports saloon as a passenger
10 driving laps in the Ferrari 430 Challenge
Please allow up to 1.5 hours at the venue
Full UK or International drivers license is required to partake in this experience. You will need to present the license on the day, photocopies will not be accepted. Min height 5'0" | Max height 6'2" | Max weight of 18 stone. Glasses must be worn if necessary. If you wish to book a weekend date you must pay a £50 surcharge per driver. When ordering a voucher or booking a date for Bovingdon Experiences you also agree to the additional Bovingdon Terms and Conditions
In the instance of severe weather such as Snow, ice or dense fog your event may get cancelled and you will be offered an alternative date for your experience. Please refer to the events teams terms and conditions.
Selected weekday dates from Jan-December. Weekends run on selected Saturdays but require a £50 surcharge to book unless pre-paid.
Extra laps and passenger laps can be purchased on the day. Optional collision damage waiver (CDW) can be purchased on the day for £25. Without CDW drivers will be liable to pay the insurance excess on any vehicle they damage.
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.