From a selection of Supercars you can choose one car to drive on a specially designed coned circuit. This experience is designed for under 17's to enjoy the thrill of not just driving a car but a Supercar.
You can order a 10-month voucher or book directly onto a date.
Welcome arrival and sign on
Introduction to the car and instructor
10 - 15 minute driving session in your chosen Supercar on a specially designed coned circuit.
High speed passenger ride driven by the instructor (in a Focus RS Turbo)
Presentation of driving certificate
Choose from Ferrari, Porsche, Aston Martin, Lamborghini or Audi R8
Please allow up to 1.5 hours at the venue.
Drivers must be aged 10-16 years old and bring with them some photo ID. Minimum Height 5ft, Maximum Height 6ft 5. Maximum Weight 18 stone.
Severe weather may cause the experience to be delayed or postponed. Refer to our terms and conditions for more details
Selected weekend dates from March to October.
Still Photos are available from £25.00 (pay on the day only). During registration you will be offered an optional damage waiver for the cost of £25.00 to cover you driving any amount of vehicles on the day. Full terms and conditions for this will be given to you on the day (this does not apply to junior experiences or passenge rides).
- Unlike other experience companies we don't just sell you a voucher and leave you to call the supplier to book yourself. We manage your entire booking process from A - Z saving you time and money on phone calls.
- We have been a booking agent for track days and experience days since 2003 and have built trusted relationships with all of the venues and suppliers. The owner and manager of trackdays.co.uk have both been around since the first launch and their combined knowledge of the industry is passed down to all new members of staff.
- We have vetted each venue and supplier and at least one of our team will have experienced the event first hand meaning we can give you honest, non-biased advice about what you are ordering.
- You are able to do your entire booking online, but if you do need to call us, our average answer time on our standard rate number is 20 seconds. Even during peak times when the phones are busier, you have the option to chat with us live online or email your enquiry.
- Once you have booked a date, we will help to ensure that you get the tickets in time for your event and will liaise with the suppliers on your behalf should you have any enquires.